0.6/1kv XLPE power cable (XLPE insulation/PVC sheath)
XLPE POWER CABLE ---------------------- Aplication sope
The xlpe insulated power cable is intended for power, lighting and control system of shipboard and off-shore building, and it is also available to metallurgical industry chemical works, power planted and mines etc.
1.This product is applied to transmiss the power
2. Armored: tinned copper wire braid
(Galvanized steel wire braid)
Specifications1. XLPE/ EPR/ PVC Insulation
2. IEC standards
3. Used for power supply.
4. Punctual shipment, Good after-sale service
5. Cores: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16,19, 24, 27, 30, 33, 37.
6. Nominal Cross-section Areas: 1 mm2, 1.5mm2, 2.5mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2, 10mm2, 16mm2, 25mm2, 35mm2, 50mm2,
70mm2, 120mm2, 150mm2, 185mm2, 240mm2, 300mm2.
IEC 60288 IEC60092-350 IEC60092-353
IEC60092-359 IEC60092 351 IEC60332-1
IEC 60332-3 Cat.A
XLPE POWER CABLE ---------------------- Construction of cable
1. Conductor: tinned copper
2. Insulation: PVC
5. Inner sheath: PVC
6. Armored: tinned copper wire braid (Galvanized steel wire braid)
7. Outer sheath: PVC/ EPR/ XLPE
DA: Single cable flame retardant
SA: Bunched cable flame retardant
SC: Bunched cable flame retardant,halogen-free, low-smoke, low-toxicity
XLPE POWER CABLE ---------------------- Characters:
(1) Max Long-time operating temperature of XLPE insulated cable is 90°C
(2) Installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0°C
(3) Max short-circuit temperature is not exceed 250°C,Not more than5 Sec.
(4) Unable be laid without the limit of fall with enough mechanical pull,Single core cable can not be laid in iron tube or fixed by circled iron tools around cables
(5) high strength: aluminum, magnesium, silicon alloy wire with high strength, the tensile strength of the minimum values are common hard round aluminum wire (H8) 170% of the tensile strength, it is a kind of good armoring materials;
(6) loss small: aluminum and magnesium - silicon alloy wire is a magnetic material, there is no eddy current loss; In the twenty °C of resistivity phase 52.5 ~ 53.0% IACS (international annealed copper wire standard), so the induction current generated heat loss is very small;
(7) light weight: aluminum - magnesium - silicon alloy wire density is only 2.7 g/cm3, significantly reduced the armored cable's overall weight. Thus it can be seen, single core
XLPE POWER CABLE